Re: [pct-l] Hello...

At 06:03 PM 5/11/98 PDT, Jeremy Wilson sent:
>hey earl, i hiked the PCT last summer, as a prep for the divide next year.
What kind of list are you compiling?
>thanks
>Jeremy Wilson
>Seattle

	Hi, Jeremy.  I've started a mailing list, similar to PCT-L or AT-L.  We
currently have 18 members, with the whole thing running off my personal
(e)mail account and filters in Eudora.  I'm hoping to get the list on a
majordomo machine in the next week or ten days.
	All are welcome to join.  For the time being, just drop me a note and I'll
manually add anyone that asks.  When we get on a regular list machine, I'll
try to carry people over there from the current, temporary list.

	Earl

Earl Needham, KD5XB    mailto:KD5XB@AMSAT.ORG
Lead trombone for Bill Case & the Velvetones (big band)
Clovis, NM
Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia, Pi Chi '76  (That was Texas A&I University.)