[pct-l] Tarps

Lots of people have commented on the advantages of using a tarp instead of =
a tent. I've never done this, but am interested in learning more. I'd =
appreciate it if somebody could post a bit of basic information, such as =
recommend tarp size for one or two people, suggestions on anchoring the =
tarp, and ideas on (more or less) weatherproofing the area underneath.
Thanks,
Jerry

Music begins where words leave off. Music expresses the inexpressible. If =
there is a
              Kingdom of Heaven, it lies in music. (Edward Abbey)