[pct-l] Revenge of Jardine

As we all recall, Ray Jardine in his book on lightweight technique suggests
being sure everything is used to the max.   Well, this one will curl your
eyelashes.

I am seriously considering adding a tiny bit of peppermint oil to Everclear
(95% ethanol) to make a mouthwash for the morning mouth/breath.  After I
have swished it around in my mouth, I can spit it into my Trangia stove and
burn it as fuel for my AM coffee.

Have I gone totally round the bend?   Will the ramen police arrest me?
What about the WCTU and the USFS?   Stay tuned.

Seriously now folks, I really want your input.  Could this work?   Please
advise, intoxicated minds want to know whether or not to swallow!

--
Dave Gomberg	mailto:gomberg@wcf.com
FormMaestro  <http://www.wcf.com>