[pct-l] Trail "Nazis"

  Personally, I don't care for any of modern society's use of the word Nazi.
It seems to me that such use takes away from the meaning of the word and does
dishonor to all persons who fought and/or died fighting the Nazis.  Most of us
have such relatives in our families, some of whom payed dearly and died horrible
deaths.  If I wanted to stretch things a bit, I might add that their sacrifices
enabled us to have the PCT and the time and freedom to hike it.  Maybe we need
a new term: I enjoy most of what you are saying, Dave.

Alan