[pct-l] "open" campfires-confusion

bjensen4@juno.com (Birgitte Jensen) wrote

>>I wasn't trying to suggest that Brick flouts fire regulations, only
chiding him for implying that fire-regs didn't apply to small "cookfires"
as opposed to more ambitious ones...<<

If Ms Jensen had actually read what I wrote she would have noticed that my
cookfire comments were under an entirely different heading and 3 paragraphs
away from the zip stove information in my post.

I did not address fire restricted areas in any way. I don't see where she
got the idea that I was advocating vilation of the sacred USFS fire
regulations......

It really seems to me that some members of the list are more interested in
picking fights than in exchanging ideas....