[pct-l] Looking for weights.....

Hi,

I'm looking to replace a few items in my pack based on the fact that they are
worn out from years of use and then an AT thru-hike on top of that. Of course
most of this gear has held up very well and will probably actually get handed
down or used to fill a spare pack in the event that I tire of solo backpacking
(fat chance!). My main focus is on working towards a lighter load oz by oz.

Anyway, maybe some of you can help to answer a few questions for me.

What is the price tag on MSR's titanium cookset and fuel bottle? I have found
it advertised here and there on the internet but it never has a price with it.

What is the weight for:

....the individual pieces of the MSR Alpine Cookset? I've always carried the
1.5 liter pot, lid, and pot holder.

....the original (purple) therm-a-rest ultralite full length self-inflating mattress?

....the flat 4.5 volt batteries used in the Petzl headlamp?

And finally, has anyone had any problems with the Platypus water bottles or hosers?

tia,

Tracy