[pct-l] re: life is full of great surprises

go wendy!!  glad you got the second chance...

>>>   My boss said I could take off the
summer so as of today I am leaving to  the land of the free home of the
smelly. I will be join Walt and pat starting June 13 in serrie city. So I will
most likely not meet a lot of this years crops but I wanted to say
HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh course now I only have a month or so (39days)to get
ready but I shall prevail.. See ya in the funny papers.
the tortoise who never says die......
Wendy AKA polite cat/tortoise   <<<