[pct-l] stoves/fuel

this is my first day on this list serve so sorry for any repeated threads.
i need to know how obtainable fuel is along the pct -either coleman or
unleaded gas and towns where it might be a problem. my other alternative
was to use one of those sierra wood burning stoves which i really enjoy and
use here in maine all the time. but being a turnip from maine i don't know
if there is woody type stuff to burn in southern cal. any input there would
be appreciated too.
thanks
joe