Re: [pct-l] Ramen

>>...uncooked Ramen has
>>little appeal.

>I beg to differ.  Uncooked Ramen is great!
>
>Tom Best

Really?  Wow, and people thought my tastes were strange because I liked
eating those big bricks of shredded wheat straight out of the box.  :)

Seriously though...I'd suggest that people take food they like on the
trail.  After a hard day of hiking it's good to have something yummy to
look forward to.  For some people it ain't yummy if it isn't hot so the
stove becomes more of a necessity then.

Jeff

A volunteer for the "Olympus Mons Summit Expedition" - Mars 2005

Jeffrey Grinnell            <grinnell@capital.net>