[pct-l] baffled...

 Dave Gomberg  writes:
[snip]
>.  I have tried to defend it [PCT] against the attackers that many of
>you support (horsemen and trail-Nazis).

   Beg pardon, what is a "trail-Nazi"?
   Also,  far from "attacking" the PCT (or any other), the horsemen I've
met *support* it  -  with their time, $$$, and trail-mending efforts.
I've never even *read* about horsepeople vs the trail...surely you are
mistaken!                bj

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]