[pct-l] [Fwd: BOUNCE pct-l@saffron.hack.net: Non-member submission from ["Steven P. Donald" <donald@fcrfv2.ncifcrf.gov>]]

forwarded ...

-- BEGIN included message

From owner-pct-l  Fri May  1 10:13:12 1998
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 10:13:11 -0500 (CDT)
To: pct-l@saffron.hack.net
From: "Steven P. Donald" <donald@fcrfv2.ncifcrf.gov>

Howdy:

I am a new subscriber....and I am trying to find out some info regarding a
particular section of the PCT.  This summer I want to plan a trip in the
section  between Tahoe and Lassen park.  Actually think the area I'm
interested in is called Humboldt, in the eastern cascades and continuing
north and across the Feather river canyon.  Does this sound familiar to
anyone?  It's been a long time since I've been to this area and I'd like to
hike it.  Back in the sixtiesor early seventies, as a kid, I remember
seeing signs for the PCT at some point along the Feather river...Well, now
I'm finally getting around to maybe hiking that area.   Any Information out
there?

Thanks.

Steve

Donald@ncifcrf.gov