[pct-l] re: Reds Mdw Food Drop

Thanks Charlie, Kurt and others for the info on the resupply. Charlie, you
mentioned that the store does not eccept mail-in packages, so, if Kurt had
addressed his package to that store, it wouldn't have been delivered, or
picked-up at the post office by the store operators? I can understand the
latter as that would be a tremendous seasonal hassle. I can imagine it would
be just as much trouble for the Post Office. Then, as I understand it, the
options are: have someone hand delivering the package to the store (other
than the post office), or having it held at the Mammoth Post Office?

Sincerely,
   Ken Marlow