Re: [pct-l] Water at Scissors Crossing

>All this talk about water at Scissors Crossing reminds me that a San
>Diego County bus (stops right at the road crossing every morning about
>8:30 am., and for a dollar will take you to the small town of Julian.

WOW! Thanks for this info-- I will check it out when I get back down to
Julian at the first of April. This is VERY convenient, and a great safety
resource, too. I have been trying to convince Trailers to use Julian, for
years-- one of the homiest places in SoCal, and located in just about the
spot where so many folks have massive blisters, terminal sunburn and mucho
soreness. This may be the resource that lets us use Julian!

Ben Schifrin
Wilderness Press