[pct-l] Re: cdt bikes

ken wrote:

>I take it that the listing for the CDT bike tour was a jeep road equivalent
>or possibly the CDT has different trail-use restrictions.

as i understand, the CDT is truly a multi-use trail by designation.  there
are many areas, if not the entire length, that are open to mtn bikes.  the
only areas i am unsure about are the wilderness areas.  i think these still
forbid bikes on the cdt; but non wilderness areas allow bikes (and horses
and feet).

joe or bob at the pcta, can you confirm this?

mike
ke kaahawe AT92 TYT94 PCTsoon
mikeh@royalrobbins.com