[pct-l] Some people say the dumbest things

I like to make public apology for the comments I have recently made.  Other
hikers I know have stayed at Laurel Creek and had wonderful time,  I believe
the rally incident was several years ago.  At this time they're trying to
cater to hikers the best way they can. And of course this is America and
everyone has the right to make a quick buck and to belong to any organisation
they want, even if it includes hating people they don't even know.  I'd like
to also apologize to Tom for flashing his personal response to me over the
list.

That's about it,  Sly