FW: [pct-l] willing workers needed in N.E. Tennessee

I've been on the list for a long time, and this is the only message I
recall of such a blatant commercial nature.  At first I thought it was
somewhat a community service type request, but from the other responses,
it sure appears to be nothing more than a "help wanted" ad for a
commercial campground.  We need to keep classifieds off of the PCT list.
If not, I expect the PCT list will soon receive bulk mailings from the
equipment retailers.

Ed