[pct-l] Web Page and Life in general

  I've been keeping my eye on this page for quite some time now.  I
thought maybe it was time to drop a line to say thanks for all the info
that is posted here. I just finished the AT in Aug 97 and I am planning to
do the PCT starting in mid-May 99 if all goes well and my dehydrater does
not go on the blink. I just completed a Web page with lots of pictures
from my hike if anybody is interested out there. It can be found at:

http://www.uidaho.edu/~schl9503/

This will get you to my home page, than all you have to is scroll down to
the AKS-AT-HIKE link to enjoy. Thanks again for all the interesting posts.

                                  Alan K. Schlerf
                                   "The Mapman"