[pct-l] Tents and Fuel

Thanks all, for the help on my previous tent questions. Sounds like the
general concenses is "less is best". I THINK I might be steering toward a
Mountain Hardwear "Lazer". The idea of its double doors sounds appealing for
us. Any opinons on their line of tents and on the longivity of those clear
UVX panels? I would think those panels would force you into rolling-up or
folding the fly rather than stuffing it.. I'm also knocking-around the idea
of their "Skyview" tent, but at a pound more, I'm finding it hard to
justify.

I've gotta dig-up my old literature cuz I can never remember how much fuel I
consume during a trip. Maybe you can give me an idea. The two of us are
using an MSR XGK at full-bore and boil water for a mornings warm drink and
maybe hot cereal. In the evenings a pasta for two and cleaning of the pot.
At say 9000 feet and 50 degrees, how many days could I expect a liter to
last?