Re: [pct-l] Spring 1998 PCT Updates

In a message dated 98-01-15 07:10:48 EST, benschif@sonnet.com writes:

<< I decided to post my Spring 1998 Updates to Edition 5 of the Pacific Crest
Trail book, here on the 'net. If you want a hard copy, just write to
Wilderness Press: 2440 Bancroft Way, Berkeley, CA 94704-- they'll send one as
soon as it is printed. (I've also attached it in WP Mac and WP Windows
formats). >>

Ben,

Thanks for doing this. I've never received such a timely update.

I wonder now if we can convince Brick to add the information to the PCT web
page for the benefit of those who aren't on this list. What do say, Brick?

Thanks,
Charlie Jones