[pct-l] re: Pooh Corner - Getting the word out

bill wrote:

>>>   I posted an entry here last week about Pooh Corner providing thru-hiker
hospitality at Donner Summit (Soda Springs).  Also got it included in Craig
Giffen's planning program.  Does anybody have any idea about other things I
should do to get the word out, especially to our non-cyber brethern?  <<<

a couple issues ago in the communicator was an article about a motel in
south lake tahoe, friendly to thru-hikers.  you could contact the owner and
see if he would be willing to advertise for you there.  i bet he would.

mike
ke kaahawe AT92 TYT94
mikeh@royalrobbins.com