Re: [pct-l] '97-Northbound headcount?

In a message dated 98-01-11 19:50:35 EST, JWilsonVW@AOL.COM writes:

<< I'd have to say that about 75 people made it to canada this past summer. So
more than 50%, given the starting estimates of 125-145. Not bad, folks!
Remember there were some who were just hiking up to Yosemite, Tahoe, or the
Cal/Oregon border, so that skews it a bit. >>

Estimates are good, but does anyone know how many thru-hikers signed the PCT
Register at the northern terminus? I can't imagine anyone hiking 2,683 miles
and not signing the register when it's finished.

Charlie Jones