Re: [pct-l] Long Trail info

The only website I know is at http://www.greenmountainclub.org/
and it has most of the info that you are looking for.
After I completed the AT I went on to become a caretaker for the GMC at
Stratton Pond and Griffith Lake. I also was one of the few paid persons
(due to lack of volunteers) to build Goddard Shelter, then went on to
working for the Forest Service (in VT) and now I'm out West going to
school at Oregon State University and piecing together the PCT. Before I
came out here I completed the Long Trail and it is a highly recommended
'shorter' trail.