[pct-l] Re: pct-l-digest V1 #301

If i'm not mistaken "Let it be" has done the triple crown twice, and will
finish his 3rd trip next year when he does the CDT, and he did the AT and
PCT this year already. Is this guy 'let it be', I don't know his real name
and only met him briefly, so i don't know his real name but i'm pretty sure
of his credentials. If this guy isn't let it be who is it? I'm just
curious, wondering if it's someone i know.
Scott

http://www.hack.net/lists *