No Subject

I can't remember who was looking for photos of Red Mountain (North of Burney
Falls).  Yes this area was hell, remided me of the Snoqualmie Pass area in
Washington.  Someone had attempted to mark were the trail was, with blue
marking paint and flags, but that ended up being useless.  Onto roads I
walked.  Tom Glass took a wrong road and went about 3 miles off course...but
found a pretty cool cabin!

Anyway, I talked to one of the loggers there.  They were pretty helpful
regarding the trail, if I remember right, the land was Hearst land...or
somehow tied to the Hearst Estate.

Looking through my photos, I only have two photos of the Red Mountain area
and it's condition.  Direct your browser to:

http://www.teleport.com/~cgiffen/redmtn.html

CG