Re: [pct-l] RE: pct-l-digest V1 #285

At 06:54 PM 10/28/97 UT, Brandon Peterson wrote:
>Females or Married Couples that have done the PCT:
>
> The next question is perhaps odd, but I am certain others think it... is
sexual intercourse out of
>the question on the trail?
>
>Thanks-
>Wendy Peterson

No, but as for myself, I would move off the trail a ways, so as not to scare
the horses.

Go for it.  There are small problems such as cushioning, mosquitoes and
sunburn, but these are easily surmountable.  I have always found outdoor sex
has a certain high all its own, and is definitely worth the effort.