[pct-l] RE: pct-l-digest V1 #285

Females or Married Couples that have done the PCT:

My husband and I are planning to do the PCT in May 1998, but we have some
questions.  Female hygeine is important to me-any hints? The next question is
perhaps odd, but I am certain others think it... is sexual intercourse out of
the question on the trail?  Not that we are nymphs-just an honest inquirey.
If anyone is not too shy to answer please do.

Thanks-
Wendy Peterson