RE: [pct-l] El Nino

David

You should encounter very little snow, if any.  The first snow you could
encounter would be a half day out of Mt Laguna.  For the most part snow
in San Diego's local mountains only stays on the ground for a week or
so.  For us 6 inches is a lot of snow.  Note: San Diego can get a late
snowfall such as '95, but for the most part this is rare.  What you will
see is rain.  The first real snow you will see is on San Jacinto, north
of the Pines to Palms Highway.

Ann and Tim
The Ravens PCT '96
San Diego since 1962