[pct-l] Feed Me

It's been very informative listening to the discussion of footwear for
the long distance hiker.  But another subject is burning by brain,
FOOD!  I've heard reports of up to 6000+ calories per day.  Struggling
with having enough variety as well.  How long can a  person stand
instant humus and triscuits?  I would love to hear the philosophies of
 PCTers past and future.  Strategic to tactical plans.  What worked,
what didn't, what would you change?  How do get enough veggies?  And
what's the heck's up with these pop tarts???  The web pages I've read
so far have been extremely helpful, (thanx Bob & Bug, Miles & Dale,
Roy & Brian your pages are great!!!) but I'd love to hear more.  And
if any future PCTers would like to swap menu ideas, please feel free
to send me a message directly.

PCT Class of 1998
(the heck with el nil-o)