Re: [pct-l] Re: pct-l-digest V1 #277

<< Re: the pct and horses vs. hikers.  I believe that everyone, ultimately
works
 to preserve their own self interests.  If everyone that used the trail and
 bitched about other people on the trail would get their tales out there and
 work on the trail a little bit, I don't think there would be much left to
 whine about. >>

    Take this to heart..

  IF THE PEOPLE/ANIMALS/VEHICLES/ETC.. THAT CAUSED THE DAMAGE WERE NOT ON THE
TRAILS, WE WOULD NOT HAVE TO CLEAN UP THE DAMAGE THAT THEY CAUSE!!!!!!

Mikey