[pct-l] Class of '97

We hope that our '97 Trail Friends have all made it to the Canadian
border safe and jubilant!  Not a day has gone by that Walt and I
haven't thought of you since we had to leave the trail in Sierra City
because of my knee and feet.  It would be so great to hear from you and
learn of your further trail adventures and also to send you some
pictures we might have taken of you.  Please leave us a message!  I had
knee surgery 10 days ago and am doing great -- we will return in '98!
God willing and El Nino is more bluff than wet stuff!

Walt and Pat Radney -- aka The Caboose