Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 22:21:17 -0700
From: brick@ix.netcom.com
Subject: [pct-l] the horse wars

I wonder if someone could answer me on this one.

Are there any through hikers who have seen both horse damage AND logging
who think that all this effort should be expended on arguing about horses
on the trail?

Just wondering.

- --
Brick Robbins
San Diego, CA
brick@ix.netcom.com
http://www.netcom.com/~brick

* From the Pacific Crest Trail Email List | For info http://www.hack.net/lists
*

    I recently received a computer upgrade (yeh!). In the process my network
confiquration changed, and oddly, just a handful of my e-mail address were
lost. Is anyone on the list receiving this? Your response would be
appreciated.

Ken Marlow

- ----------End of Original Message----------