[pct-l] RE: pct-l-digest V1 #272

In the whole scheme of things we are all part of the universe.  Whether some
like it or not.  This is just the way it is and the way the world turns.
Instead of spending energy on arguing-since it takes two to argue-why don't we
focus on bettering what we have now!  The PCT is a wonderful trail, all can
agree on that, so let us work together with those who enjoy it.  Horse manure
is used in a lot of gardens-not human waste-so it does not hurt the
enviroment.  I actually enjoy seeing animals on the trail-more so than humans.
 We all need to work together-I believe we can surely all agree on this.