Re: [pct-l] Ice axes and horses

snip
 FWIW, sicne Jardine left the helm of ALDHA-W at least one PCT
>advocat has joined both boards of directors.
>

>--
>Brick Robbins
>San Diego, CA
>brick@ix.netcom.com
>http://www.netcom.com/~brick
>
>* From the Pacific Crest Trail Email List | For info
>http://www.hack.net/lists *
Brick you might make that 2.  I have been a member of the PCTA for a couple
of years, and am the current coordinator for ALDHA-West.  The general
feeling of the organization is that we need to work together, not against.
I know many of the members of ALDHA-West hold dual memberships in PCTA &
ALDHA-West.
Bob Turner
PCT '97