Re: [pct-l] Ice axe need and usage

As long as this subject has been referenced off-subject, I'll degenerate
things further by asking: does the PCTA acknowledge that horses in fact
cause any damage to the footpath, and, if so, what are their offerings for
a solution?  It would seem to me that soil erosion is nothing to take
lightly, in light of the fact that it doesn't just "grow right back."
What can I expect to find in the way of damage when I do my hike next year?
- Blister>Free