[pct-l] looking for Carol Davis

Sorry to clog the list, but I'm looking for Carol Davis.  You emailed me
about wanting to purchase the PCT graphs, but your email address doesn't work.

I'm at cgiffen@teleport.com

My roommate and a friend went up to Mt. Adams (in Washington) last weekend.
They met a PCT hiker in Trout Lake, who was jumping off the trail for good.
He had started in Mexico.  I want to say his name was Dennis, from Seattle.
They gave him a ride to our house here in Portland, then to Amtrack.  He
said the weather had been terrible the past few days, and he decided he
wants to do an extended Washington hike next summer.  The September weather
in Washington can be excellent or total crap.

CG