[pct-l] PCT Data Book

A couple of months ago, I had heard the discription of the PCT Data Book.
Has anyone heard of  plans to update this book annually,or whatever may be
needed? Or should we all consider it a one-time offer with a limited press
run? I would imagine Ben Go be the person to contact, once he's back. I'd
like to re-thru hike the PCT a few years from now, but have been holding-off
on updating my source materials, in light of keeping them as up-to-date as
possible.

After reading everyone's discussion of Ray Jardine's PCT Handbook, however,
I haven't been able to put it down since I picked it up last week. What a
entertaining and informative book! This guy has done his homework!