[pct-l] anyone know where Ben or batch is ?

Hi, we just finished the Colorado trail. It was quite a bit tuffer then we
thought and parts very beautiful. After the PCT last summer though, we are
biased :)) I was wondering if anyone has heard where ben is ? He is on the AT
heading South. I have heard he is beyond the Shenendoahs..?? Also was
wondering if anyone had news about Batch on the PCT ? Last I heard he was in
the Sierras.. We hiked with him last summer and he is a something special, a
73 yr old out trying for the last time....Anyway, nice to be back in Oregon
but do love the trails...