No Subject

I didn't use the Ollalie guard station but met people who did. Their package
seemed to arrive as they were happily eating new food after having to buy
stuff in Bend at Elk Lake, the previous drop. In fact they said that the
ranger was particularly friendly and played his stereo for them.

Hmmm...

Speaking of journals, I intended to "release" mine. It may take awhile
as I have to settle back into society first.

Anyone have suggestions for a ~500 mile hike in China?

bob

At 08:06 PM 8/31/97 -0600, you wrote:
>One of this years hikers noted in his journal that the G.S. is no longer
>accepting packages.  Has this been verified?
>                        Laurie
>
>* From the Pacific Crest Trail Email List | For info
http://www.hack.net/lists *

----
Bob Mitchell
rmitchel@qualcomm.com                         T-230F  x82971