[pct-l] Martin Mane (sp?)

If anyone out there is tracking the progress of southbound thru hiker Martin
Mane (from Maine), I saw him on Friday, Aug 22. He had just walked off the
trail at Sonora Pass as I recovered my shuttle vehicle from the parking lot.
I gave him a ride into Bridgeport, CA where he was to pickup his resupply
package.

Although I didn't see him again, his plan was to return to Sonora Pass and
resume his southbound trip along the PCT. He was in great shape and seemed
happy with his average pace of 22 miles per day.

Charlie