Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 08:21:12 -0700
From: "R.J. Calliger(510.651.1876)" <calliger@infolane.com>
Subject: [pct-l] Need SD Help Please.

I have an opportunity to purchase this SD tent and I
was wondering if anyone ever took a 4-season
Sierra Design  "Snow Leopard" tent on an expedition
or heavy storm winter use and could tell me about
how they liked it.

I woudl like some hard data in order to decide "weather" or
not to buy one.

Thanks in advance,

Rich Calliger