[pct-l] Mt. Whitney

This happened several years ago.  I carried some rocks to the top and
piled them up.  I didn't think anyone would notice. ;^)

Sort of like that movie, The English Man Who Went Up A Hill and Came
Down A Mountain.

--
Wayne E Dahl                  Coryphaeus Software Inc
408-395-4537                http://www.coryphaeus.com