[pct-l] Tent Vote & 96 Web Page

My partner & I did the California PCT last year carrying
a Meteor Light.  It was great the 4 or 5 times we used it.
I have also owned a Walrus, ~10 years ago, and though it
was well made it wasn't as well designed, IMO.

One thing to look out for though, the Meteor Light was at
least a pound heavier than the advertising said it was.  (You
can make pushy sales people really uncomfortable sometimes by
walking in with a scale... ;)

Anyone who likes is welcome to walk the virtual trail at my
website:

http://gannett.depaul.edu/pct/preview.html

although I can't guarantee the webserver will be up all the time
during the day.

salut,
dylan