[pct-l] Comments on Callahan's

I found the comments on Callahan's most interesting.  Nine years ago
when I came hiking through I found everyone there just wonderful.  That
year it was very hot with not much water on the trail. They were helpful
in getting me set to return to a hot/dry trail.  I also rememeber that
the food and drink were good and hit the spot after all the dust.  I am
pleased to see that almost a decade later they are still the friendly
people that added so much to my trip.

In closing, let me make it clear that I have no relationship of any kind
with Callahan's other than having walked up the PCT and through their
door (I did wash and leave my pack outside first) during the summer of
88.

Happy Trails,     Mikel G. Edwards       ewtrail.ibm.net