[pct-l] heading out...

I managed to find time to spend 30 days or so on the trail this summer.  I
was planning on hiking from White Pass to Manning, but the snow up here in
the Washington Cascades set me to looking elsewhere.

I head off today to hike from South Lake Tahoe to Walker Pass.  My boxes are
packed, I'm ready to go.  I'm signed off the list and the call of wilderness
is strumming my heart.  This message is my final e-mail act before shutting
down the computer for six weeks.  Wish me well...

Jeffrey Olson
Seattle, Washington...