[pct-l] Trail Angel

Hi!  My wife and I have a cabin at Donner Lake and would be pleased to
offer hospitality, transportation or trail magic to thru-hikers once they
reach The Lake Tahoe-Donner Summit (Interstate 80) area.  We will be there
five days a week (Fri-Tue) from now to late August.  You can call us from
the crossing of old US40 at Alpine Skills International (ASI).  If we are
around, it will take us about fifteen minutes to get up to the summit.
There is also a phone at the I-80 rest area four miles further on. I will
try and post our phone number both places once we are there.

At Donner, our phone number is 916-587-4485.  On Wednesday and Thursdays we
will be in San Francisco.  Our phone numbers there are 415-285-3558 (home)
and 415-372-1375 (work).  My email is billp@psw3.com.

Walk in love!  Live in each moment!

Silly old bear. (Pooh AT96)

Bill Person