[pct-l] PCT Data Book

The long awaited for PCT Data Book is available for purchase from the PCTA
store at http://www.gorp.com/pcta/store.htm or by calling 1-888-PC-TRAIL

This book was inspired by similar publications for the AT. Those of you
supporting current through hikers may want to purchase it and mail it to
them. Well worth the $5. I certainly wish it was available when I was on
the trail. Thanks Ben!!!
=====================

PCT Data Book - $5.00  Compiled by 1996 PCT thru-hiker, Ben Go, this
book is designed to be used as a companion to the PCT Guidebooks.  It lists
mileages between landmarks, facilities, water sources, and other features
on the
PCT (everything in parenthesis in the Guidebooks) an also includes elevation
profiles, information on re-supply stations including post office phone
numbers,
and much more.  108 pages, 5 1/2" x 7 1/2".

--
Brick Robbins
San Diego, CA