[pct-l] JMT

Thanks to y'all for making this mailing list great.  I have gotten
invaluable information just from lurking here a while, not to mention
inspiration for a PCT trip of my own someday....

I have noticed a bunch of JMT related posts lately, and I wondered since OUR
season is just about here if it would be appropriate (for those of us who
could only weasel 3 weeks off this summer) to post when we are taking our
shorter, summer trips anywhere along the PCT.  I will be starting the JMT on
August 9 and ending up at the top of Whitney Sept 1... anybody else?

jonesin' for the trail...
Elizabeth