[pct-l] JMT July Hike

To Elizabeth and all who have been noting hikes of the JMT --- thanks.  Two
friends (John and Sean) and I will be hiking most of the JMT from July 7
through the 21.  We will connect with the JMT at the Kearsarge Pass Trail
and head north hopefully arriving to spend a couple of days exploring
Yosemite.  We are all "easterners" and are looking forward to this
experience in the Sierras.  I have been "lurking" around this list for
several weeks and have gotten some terrific information.  Thanks to all of
you.  Please let me know anything that you think it would be good for the
three of us to know.  Hope to see some of you in August.  ---Paul  H.