[pct-l] Re: pct-l-digest V1 #169

Hi,

My partner and I want to hike a piece of the PCT of around two weeks. We
thought maybe to go from Stevens Pass to Stehekin. Two questions: Should we
expect snow problems from 11 July to 11 August? Do people know something
about public transport?
This last point would be a general question, not just about the Stevens
Pass to Stehekin part. What is public transport like to trail heads of the
PCT in Oregon/Washington?

Thanks,Saskia

UNITED for Intercultural Action
European network against nationalism, racism, fascism
and in support of migrants and refugees
PB 413
NL-1000 AK Amsterdam
phone +31-20-6834778, fax +31-20-6834582
e-mail united@antenna.nl
website  http://www.xs4all.nl/~united
Speak out against racism!

Conference 12-13 June 1997, Amsterdam
Largest NGO meeting in the European Year Against Racism
More info on our website!

16 June International Refugee Day