[pct-l] hiking partner for john muir trail ?

hi everybody

i am Thomas and planning to hike the John-Muir Trail this summer,
starting at Yosemite on July 16, hope to finish until August 7.
because my hiking partner has dropped out, i am looking for
somebody to hike with either parts or all of it.
i am 34, have done lots of backpacking in the east, including
the whole AT in Maine.
so , if somebody else has similar plans and is interested to
hook up with someone, please contact me.

Thomas Meissner
Pittsburgh, PA
email: meissner@yukawa.phys.cmu.edu